Join us for a Victorian Christmas at
Saturday, November 25th, 2023
- Help decorate the Christmas Tree in the parlor by making paper-cut ornaments and stringing popcorn.
- Warm yourself at the kitchen hearth and watch the making of traditional ginger cookies.
- Visit Father Christmas in the barracks room while he reads “Twas the Night Before Christmas.”
- Play period Games and sample the seasonal favorites of hot chocolate & ginger cookies in the Howard store.
- Warm yourself at the bonfire in the parade ground (weather permitting).
- Check out our Christmas Basket Raffle (Baskets will be on display in the Howard Store and the drawing will be on December 16th).
- Do some early Christmas shopping at our gift shop, open from noon to 4:00 p.m.
- Check out other downtown activities before gathering at the tree-lighting ceremony at 5:15 p.m.
Our Gift Shop Christmas Schedule follows. Open noon - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 1st
- Saturday, December 2nd
- Friday, December 8th
- Saturday, December 9th
- Friday, December 15th
- Saturday, December 16th, Boston Tea Party & Christmas Basket Raffle