How To Get Here:
Fort Western is located at 16 Cony Street in Augusta, Maine and easily reached via I-95 or the major coastal and inland highways. Once in Augusta, follow the signs to Downtown, River front, City Center, and Fort Western.
- Take exit 113 to merge onto East Augusta/Belfast
- Turn right at West River Road
- Continue onto Northern Avenue
- Continue onto Water Street
- Turn left at Bridge Street
- Cross Calamet Bridge
- Fort Western is on the right
Fort Western is working to comply with all aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you require special accommodation, please contact us at least two weeks prior to your visit. We will make every effort to meet specific needs.